Saturday, October 14, 2006

Drat..without camera again.

Boy oh boy...just when I wanted to do an update. NO CAMERA! :( ... It's on a hunting trip with my husband. I'll be glad when I get my new camera.

I'm just trying to finish up the last on "Gunner" and I plan to finish the carp and the triptych. Today I had an ART day at my sister's house which included preparing 3 new canvases for painting. I also did some blocking in on one of them.

So, today I drew out "Night Bandit", a racoon stealing from a bird feeder. This HAS to be finished and dry by Nov. 23rd! It will be on display during the month of December at the Timmins Museum and National Exhibition Centre. The show is themed, "Night Shades" by our local Porcupine Art Club and has to do with the time between dusk and dawn.

Also drawn out today and ready for painting.... a puma for the Ontario Puma Foundation. I'll squeeze in this one between others on the go.

And lastly.... another big painting...of foxes (or fox) I'm not quite sure of the final design. But I started painting it by blocking in the main colours and areas. There is a lot of snow in the painting.

I'll keep you posted.

Pam

No comments: