Friday, September 15, 2006

Production slow.....zzz

Geez, for some reason I haven't been very productive in the last few days. No reason why, so...I decided to take out all the paintings that I started. There are a few, let me tell you.

First of all is "Dixie" which I have been working on and hope to finish shortly.

Second is the "Carp" and "Landscape Triptych" which I want to paint on.

Next are the ones that have been giving me trouble.

Gunner: which I keep changing the background and still haven't decided.



Don't Make a Move: that is my cat Dipstick and two grouse on a woodpile. I keep changing this one too. ARRRRGH!

The Swan: Oh Boy, that was a long time ago and I like it so I just have to put it in the "to finish" pile!!!! :(
You can see my painting set up in this photo.

My Self Portrait: We won't even go there tonight!

Deer in the Snow: a night painting that I haven't had time for.

All in all, I have a lot of paintings to finish. So, I'll finish these before starting a new one!!


Sat. Morning Update:

I think I can finish Dixie today so watch for an update later.

Well, I wasn't going to show an unfinished Dixie today, but I think I really need to stand back and decide what last elements will go in the background before I do touch ups on the fur. I have been staring at it too much today and can't make the final decisions so tomorrow morning will be the finishing.



Pam

Website

No comments: