Thursday, September 21, 2006

Volunteering

Finished my volunteering! YEAH!

Things are looking up! I'll be happy to get this batch of paintings done and start my pre-xmas paintings.

Updates for Carp: 1/ I am blocking in the shape of the carp to figure out what will show and what will be ripples.




Stage 2/ Trying to make the ripples that will flow over the carp. Then I will add the carp details between those ripples. I think I'm starting to like it. :) I always like a colourful painting.




3/ I can see that I will be having some serious discussions With Myself as to how many ripples to leave in, and what ones to leave out. I think I should concentrate on getting the illusion of sun streaks through the water before bringing out more colour in the carp. I can still see it even if this picture doesn't show the carp very well.



Pam
Website

No comments: