Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SNOW is a four leltter word in May!

It won't stop snowing!! It's May 19th for crying out loud and it's only going to be 4 deg.C. for a high today. Of course, like a typical Timmins forecast, the weather network is calling for a high of 26 degrees tomorrow. Only in Canada, sigh...


I also have a stray dog to worry about. It's been mooching off the neighbours and they all thought he (or she) belonged to someone else. It's coming every night to get fed now, so I hope to get it used to me enough to let me drive it to the Humane Society. It has all the signs of being abused, it will only let me touch it's head and runs if you make any loud noises. Time will tell, I'm very patient when it comes to stray animals. They always show up on my doorstep and decide to stay.

I get a short shopping trip this morning before getting back to my artwork, deadlines are looming. :)

Watch for updates.

Pam

No comments: