Tuesday, January 23, 2007

New Projects :)

While I finish up the details on the puma, you might as well see what my next projects will be.
Two miniatures to be entered into the International Miniature Art Exhibit, in Saint-Nicolas, Quebec, Canada. These have to be finished by the middle of March. I consider then extras because it won't affect my large paintings. I do love doing miniatures for the fine detail work.

Both pieces will measure 2 1/2 x 3 1/2" in size. They will be framed.

So here is the first glimse of Suzie: (just a light drawing)

and this is the photo reference that I will be working from.


The second is a snowy owl: (another light drawing to start)


and the photo reference to work from:

At least they are something new to look at. :)

Well, that's it for tonight. Updates tomorrow.

Pam

Website

No comments: