Monday, February 26, 2007

A busy day.

I have shopping to do today but I squeezed in an hours work before leaving.

Deer at Night step 5.



Well, after a long day shopping, I was too tired to paint. But I bought stretcher frames for 3 canvases and enough board to make 6 other paintings. I'll cut them to size tomorrow and prime them ready for use.

I am also building a new website. You may have noticed some changes to my current website while I looked at the colours I liked. My new website won't have advertising to bother you and should be easier to navigate. I will keep my current web address for the front page until everyone knows where the new site is located. I will also keep my painting diary blog. It is easy to upload and has great options.

So now I have to make a list of the paintings I will start this week.

1/ It's Too Cold: two young girls with their toes in a cold northern lake. The picture reminds me of my childhood .

2/Ooooh, I have to start painting my miniatures. They have a deadline of March 30th!! Eeeeek!

3/ Another puma....cool.

4/ Canada Goose.

5/Little boy fishing off a dock.

6/ An owl.

7/ Moose???

8/And I'll have to check my files for the last ones. That should keep me going till June. :) I'll have to cancel all my days off! ;(

Pam

Website

No comments: