Saturday, May 19, 2007

Funeral stress and camera practice.

I didn't know how stressed I was until I got back from our favourite Aunt's funeral. I was really tense so my sister took me shopping for garden plants.
:)
That worked to calm my nerves. I slept a long night and I'm ready to work this morning, and will finish up "I Can Do It" this weekend.

Update:

Typical May Run weather, rain, sleet, hail, freezing rain and snow. At least I'm inside painting. I got to watch the loons playing in the mist on the river this evening. That was nice.


Working on the shoes, shadows chair and highlights. It's a good thing my painting is better than my photography, it's not quite in focus. :( I KNOW, the shadows aren't in line but I have to add the fishing rod and then I can fix everythin.





* I had the chance, while I was out of town, to practice with my new camera. I need a lot more practice since I'm no photographer, but I know what I like in a picture.

Lucky the cat kept me company while out of town.



Lucky was also a hypnotist:




My rock fountain turned off:





A russian olive tree branch:



Pam

No comments: