Friday, May 16, 2008

Gotta Have Fun

Well, I'm ready to tackle my mural panel today. I'll update it here as I go.


Off topic for a moment:


Just for fun, I decided to create a board game for the Ontario Puma Foundation. I am creating a prototype on board to play myself and to correct any gliches before the final creation in Photoshop.



I'm painting in the 3 level playing area around the edge of the board and starting to mock up a landscape in the centre. Of course, the yellow circle is the sun where the name, "Puma Prowl" will be displayed. A good choice of a name suggested by the OPF president's daughter.


It will be a take off on Snakes & Ladders but the slides will be puma tracks to follow. There will be information on puma behaviour and consequences for landing on certain squares. The first one to the finish wins. I can't wait to start playing. Although meant for children, it should help my aging mother exercise her memory skills.


Back to the mural panel.


Pam

No comments: