Monday, November 09, 2009

I'VE MOVED!

Well...it's done. I'm officially moved! I'll be sending out change of address notifications shortly.

I hooked up my computer but couldn't access it for regular activity until this morning. I'll be starting a nude drawing that will go in our "Bare Arts II" show later this month and I will finish the donation of the owl painting for the Owl Foundation. I hope to reach through boxes to get to my easel tonight. My easel is now situated beside a north window for the best light and beside the fireplace. A better view than I used to have.

Just to let you know, Blackie the crow and his family moved over a couple of days after the move but my feral cat hid in the basement for 8 days before I grabbed her and locked her upstairs. She howled and paced all night (2 nights ago) and didn't let me sleep a wink. Thank goodness she was pretty quiet last night, just coming to cuddle every hour or so. At least I got a full night of sleep.

So, it's back to normal. Maybe I can sit down and drink a cup of tea while I get used to the look of my new house. :)

Updates will come soon.

Pam

No comments: