Friday, April 01, 2011

News from March

After giving 3 workshops in 30 days, I need a weekend to rest. As I type this, Snowflake is keeping me company beside the computer. It's been just over 3 months since she was rescued from my garage as a feral cat. She is actually less nervous than the feral cat I rescued as a kitten 5 years ago. Here is a picture from yesterday. When I first trapped her, the full winter coat made her look big, but you can see just how tiny she is even after 4 months of eating as much as she wants. She was just a bag of bones under all that fur. As for my artwork: I took a Watercolour workshop with Dianna Rennie yesterday and forgot to take a photo of them before I started converting them to mixed media. I've started adding colour pencil on top of the watercolour base. Sunflower: Tulips: The only reason I took flowers is they were the only reference photos handy as I rushed out the door. See the results of my last workshop HERE. Pam

No comments: