Friday, December 08, 2006

Back to painting tonight.

Well, I took a couple of days to relax and catch up with housework (always a low priority). Last night was a disaster when I tried painting. Brushes were flying out of my hand, dropping things.... I spent more time cleaning up than painting so I gave up.

Tonight will be different...I can feel the urge to dig in and create again!! Boy, this is becoming addicting! LOL

So, updates later tonight. Oh, I'm doing fix-ups on the foxes snow and working on the carp. What the heck are the names of those paintings ?? #$%!! :)
------------

Well, the evening went a lot better than last night! I started on the fox painting to warm up. I'm working on the trees and started to make the snow more realistic in the background. A lot of snow to do.

Then I changed to the carp painting. I am concentrating on getting the outline of the carp correct in the ripples and will gradually brighten and lighten it until it looks like it is underwater. The trick is putting in enough to see it against the background water.



Till tomorrow.

No comments: