Thursday, December 28, 2006

News Years Resolutions

A New Year, A New Look: I've updated my website to look better. I didn't change the front homepage. I still like that look.


Pam's New Years Resolutions: (or, "I'll do my best to: ")

1/ Enter the Ducks Unlimited Artist Portfolio Competition.

2/ Work on more mining miniatures or small artworks that depict the history of mining in the north.

3/ Do more large scale landscapes on canvas.

4/ Produce works of art for the Ontario Puma Foundation.

5/ Apply for membership into the Worldwide Nature Artist Group (This has been a goal of mine for the last two years.)

6/ Get a new digital camera for better wildlife photo references.

Let's see if I add anything before New Year's eve. :)

7/ 24 hrs. before the new year and I think I will look for more orginizations that would like my help. I love painting for a cause. :)

Pam
Website

No comments: