Thursday, December 28, 2006

Xmas is over.

Well, Xmas is over and it is time to think about painting again. I think I need a vacation from my vacation. LOL

The Puma is on the easel calling to me so I may paint while a turkey cooks in the oven today. We ate turkey at the relatives over xmas so we are having ours a few days late. I love turkey!! :)

The New Years is approaching and I have to make some decisions about the upcoming year. Of course, I am entering The Ducks Unlimited Canada Competition, but I haven't really thought about what else I would like to do. This is a time of reflection: a time to look back on the things I have accomplished and make decisions on where I would like to go from here.

I am going to try a wedding portrait this next month. A real change for me, but I love a challenge. It doesn't mean that my wildlife painting will take a back seat. I work on many paintings at one time.

So...I should start posting updates shortly.

Pam
Website

No comments: