Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Finishing Cottage today.


I spent two days fighting off some kind of bug. I tried painting and my hand shook so much that I was scared of ruining the painting. I started feeling better at supper time.

So...after supper last night I painted the landing on the cottage painting. Today I will finish the dock and the last of the greenery. That means I can post the finished painting today!!!

*Here is the update, FINISHED.

Family Cottage, 16 x 16 acrylic on canvas.

You will have to view the bigger version on my Website page as the blogger is giving me difficulty tonight. :( Go down the page below the Feet Up painting.
Thanks for watching.

----------------------------

Next on the list is the tryptich "Rushing Waters" to finish by the weekend. Then there is just two more to finish for xmas presents. I think I will deserve a couple of weeks off between Dec. 15th and Jan. 1st.

I will probably design and draw out the Ducks Unlimited contest paintings during that time. I know the people that supplied me with reference photos for the contest are anxious to see the paintings started.

For a rundown of the Ducks Unlimited Paintings to start:

Foxes: just a few touchups on that one this week when I need a break from another painting.

Grouse and Cat (Or, "Don't Make A Move") : I think I will have to scrap the original start and get a bigger canvas to work on. It is so hard to see the grouse on the smaller canvas, it is driving me nuts and I just can't go on. So I have to decide on what size to use for it.

Deer (at night in snow): Did I have a name for that one?? LOL I can't remember.

"I Can Do It" (young boy setting a worm on hook)

"Canada Goose": speaks for itself.

"A Light Dusting " is done from last winter. The Barred Owl.

"Gunner": black lab on hunting trip, done.

My brain won't work this morning. I have to go and look up the rest. I need 10 to enter.

Pam
Website

No comments: