Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day on the Rivers Edge


A walk Christmas afternoon supplied me with some reference photos for painting later in the winter. It was a mild day and the horses wanted to be petted at the farm across the road.

My driveway always gives me something to photograph. The blue jays were arguing and stealing each others tree caches. Lichen growing on the trees are good things to photograph with snow on them.

And Blackie welcomed me back home from my walk. All he wanted to know was whether I had anything new to feed him. When he saw that I was just taking photos, he flew back to his parents to bask in the sun.

I hope your Christmas was a happy one. Drive safe, the weather looks bleak for Boxing Day!

Pam

1 comment:

Colette Theriault said...

Happy Holidays Pam! Great photos! Cheers, Colette