Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Worked on two of the paintings today.


I worked a bit on the husky in the painting and adjusted the colour of the sky and ice. There is much more to be done.

I have a deadline for the end of Jan. for 2 miniatures and I will have to start those this week and work all weekend on them. I know that one will be a float plane theme. I don't think I should have two paintings with the same theme so I'm trying to decide on another miniature.

I blocked in the two grouse quickly this evening on my other painting. I wanted to work on my owl as well but ran out of time. I have a busy day tomorrow and might not have time to paint. I know that I can design the two miniatures and my next large painting by Thursday. The next painting will be a black hunting labrador retriever with hunting gear.

No comments: