Monday, August 14, 2006

Carping

I did some work on the carp painting this evening and it sure was nice to paint on canvas again! For the last 3 days I have been spray painting the body work of our vehicle. My index finger is sore from spraying. :)

So, tonight I did a little water work on the carp painting and some on the triptych background which I will photograph tomorrow. There is just not enough light in here to get a good photo at night.



The fish will be the last thing that gets detail in this painting. What is nice is I am starting to have fun with this one. I was a bit intimidated at the beginning because it is mainly a painting about water surface. By making the picture smaller, I see that I need to add more sunlight reflections going through the water. Of course, my camera isn't that great but I will make a few changes in the bottom of the painting.

Pam

Website

No comments: