Saturday, August 26, 2006

Fall air and landscape painting.

Well, today there is the smell of fall in the air. Living in Northern Ontario, fall comes early and the nights turn cold. We have already had one frosty night and the smell of wood smoke floats in from nearby wood stoves. Ah, I love that smell!

The air is fresh and crisp. This is my favourite time of year and a perfect time to do landscape painting. Since I already have one on the go, I've decidied to attack it today.

Watch for the steps today:

60" Triptych: .......... Step 3:
Right Side of Painting so far. 24 x 15"




Left Side of Painting 24 x 15"



Second day: The middle section of the triptych 24 x 30" step 3,




Pam

Website

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man does that middle section look great!!! I would take a print of that in it's current state!