Saturday, January 23, 2010

On the move again.

Update: Jan 27th, I'm moving to Smooth Rock Falls!!

At a population of 1473, I guess we just changed it to 1476! ;)

______________________

I've only been in this house for 3 months and I have to move again! Oh no! :(

Forget the painting a week challenge, I have to pack AGAIN. I was just finishing the curtains for this living room. I will be continuing my drawings as regular art practice but I don't think I will be painting.

This time, I'll be moving outside of Timmins. I don't even know where I'm going so I will look at it as an adventure.

Update: late evening.

The whole day was slow; from getting up to cooking supper and so I was late putting out the compost to feed the fox. Funny...it was the fox that cheered me up. :)



When I went out the door, my fox was waiting at the bottom of the steps for me. I stopped, showed him the bag of compost and he happily followed me down the road to the bin. After a few seconds of indecision, he daintily ate his supper and I walked back onto the road. When he saw that I was leaving him he ran ahead of me right up onto the deck, like a dog asking to go inside. I told him he wasn't allowed in and so he headed off for a drink at the river.

I will miss the foxes and Blackie's family when I move. They have had a great start to life and they will have to get on without me.

I'm sure I will meet other interesting animals, wherever I wind up. The adventure begins...

Pam

No comments: