Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mural Mosaic panel stage 1.


I received my panel for the mural mosaic, Earth's Treasure Chest. This is how the panel comes, pre-painted in the colours and designs that I must follow in designing the finished painting. The panel will become part of a larger painting that will raise money for CPAWS. I am glad that the panel is in the brown tones. I was worried that I might get a blue panel and I have been painting too many blue based paintings lately. :)

I have to design a wildlife painting in the same brown tones and include the darker stripes into my design. This should be fun. I get to spend the evening staring at the panel and decide what my painting should look like.

There are some well known celebrities that will be involved in the project. Please take a look. My panel will be number 212.

Pam

Pam's Website

No comments: