Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's Too Cold!! Brrr.

Actually, the temperature has been slightly cold...-35 deg. this morning and -38 deg. yesterday, BUT it is my painting from this morning that is titled, "It's Too Cold". Two young girls dipping their toes in an icy northern Ontario lake.

The girls reminded me of my own childhood with my sister. :)

Step 1:



Here I am, this evening, finally home and ready to paint. And I can't find my miniatures to paint!! AAAAARRRRGGH! Where....did I put them?? :( In the meantime, I'm adding a section to my website for all those people following just one or two of my paintings. In the section "Work In Progress" you will be able to view each painting progress separately. You won't have to go looking in past blog entries.

I'll still keep up this daily painting diary.

Pam

Website

No comments: