Saturday, March 10, 2007

Still busy with art.

My brain is mush, I don't even know what day it is.


This week has been filled with art related tasks, most of which have nothing to do with painting. :(

Meetings, websites, framing, stretching, priming, letters, e-mails. You name it, I did it this week. Thank goodness the weekend is here and I can concentrate on painting. You thought I could rest on the weekend? :)

Yesterday I squeezed in the beginning of the Heron painting. My last one of this batch.

Step 1:




I also worked quickly on the drinking bear painting.


Step 2:




This afternoon I worked on, "I Can Do It":



Can't find a work in progress you are watching.


My website has a section to follow them all. :) http://www.paintingthenorth.com/work_in_progress.htm


Pam

No comments: