Friday, March 30, 2007

Let me....

This Sat morning seems like a good day to work on "I Can Do It", a little fisherman trying to put the worm on his own hook.

Step 5:



You won't believe what I have to do with the skin. You'll think I'm crazy for going so dark but all the skin, except for highlights, are in full shadow.

Step 6:


Of course, the final skin tone won't look so garish, but I have to block in the basic dark colours.

More darkening of the arm and leg, starting to add the feet and then start the left side. No, the arm won't look this dark when the painting is finished. :)



And because I have to finish this one soon, I filled in the dog with paint so that I can start adding all the shading. I can't just have white canvas showing through. Of course, the camera is giving me a hard time with the dark painting.


Step 7: The Golden Years,

Pam

No comments: